Ikelite 71307 200DL Underwater Housing for Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Micro Four-Thirds Mirrorless Cameras
A full featured and durable waterproof housing for Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Micro Four-Thirds Mirrorless cameras. Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool, and any application in or around the water.
This housing features the robust Dry Lock (DL) port system. "Dry Lock" refers to the placement of the o-ring on the outside of the port mount. This improves visibility of the seal and reduces the chances of water dropping onto your precious camera sensor. DL ports are the lightest on the market, yet robust and capable of standing up to rough surf. Attachment is quick and secure. A system of extensions can accommodate a huge variety of lenses with ease.
Most popular zoom lenses and select lens focus rings can be engaged using a simple yet effective gearing system that puts adjustment right at your fingertips. A large, soft-touch lobed knob on the side of the housing makes fine tuned adjustments a breeze. Zoom and focus gears differ depending on which lens you are using. All are lightweight and affordable.
The included vacuum valve allows you to pressurize the housing to check for leaks prior to putting your expensive equipment in the water. Use of the vacuum valve requires a compatible Vacuum Pump with Gauge # 47011, sold separately.
This housings supports your choice of shooting manual strobes or adding TTL electronics depending on your application. The flash bulkhead has been moved to the top of the case for improved cord routing and reduced strain. Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the optional TTL electronics or carry back up parts when traveling to remote locations.
The new ABS-PC blend front is stronger than its clear counterpart, provides improved contrast and visibility, and keeps your camera running cooler in the sun. ABS-PC is significantly lighter than aluminum and is fundamentally corrosion-proof.
This housing requires the addition of a compatible DL Lens Port for waterproof operation. Lens Port not included. Please click here for Lens Port Chart
What´s included: Housing, Rear O-ring # 0132.59 (installed), Front O-ring # 0132.45 (installed), Base with Left-Hand Quick Release Handle # 4077.67, Port Hole Cover # 0200.92 (installed), Waterproof Bulkhead Cap # 9104.5 (installed), Zoom Gear Retainer # 75900 (installed), Tool for Zoom Gear Retainer # 0945.06, 4-40 Hex Key # 0945.11, 1/16" Hex Key # 0945.16, 1/8" Hex Key # 0945.18, Silicone Lubricant 2cc Tube # 0184.2
- 200' (60m) depth rating
- Compatible with DL system lens ports
- Controls are provided for all important camera controls;
- Controls are not provided for Drive mode dial, Diopter adjustment dial, Joystick, Front dial, F4 Function button, Preview button/F5 Function button, Function lever, V.MODE button
- 1/4-20 thread base mounts with 3.5" spacing
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water
- Actual buoyancy varies depending on choice of lens and port
- weight 4.8 lb (2.2 kg)
- dimensions 8.9 x 7.3 x 6.5" (226 x 185 x 165 mm)
- Vacuum valve included (pump sold separately)
- Included Ikelite ICS-5 bulkhead connector with manual hotshoe for reliable electrical triggering of underwater strobes; Optional TTL accessories provides automatic exposure with compatible Ikelite DS strobes
- ABS-PC construction is fundamentally corrosion-resistant
Compatibility: This housing is only compatible with Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 cameras as shipped by the manufacturer. Unless otherwise noted, this housing does not accommodate the use of add-on grips, battery grips, eyepieces, LCD covers, or other accessories. Differences in lens and control placement prevent other camera models from being used in this housing. We are not aware of any other models which may be used in or adapted to this particular housing.